TYSC Request for Bids – T-ball Field Dugouts
TYSC is looking for a contractor to assist in the initial steps of constructing new dug out areas at the T-ball field in Trempealeau. We will need bids submitted no later than Saturday November 14th. Job details are listed below and a diagram of concrete is in the second document.
Please submit bids to Jessica Haney, Vice President TYSC either at email@example.com or drop off at N11750 Whispering Pines.
- Project is to start within 1 week of being awarded the bid
- Project is to be completed within 2 weeks of starting the project.
Description of Work to be Done
- Remove current fencing in front of both dugouts
- Reserve some removed fencing to be used as reinforcement within concrete slab
- Remove current benches in both dugouts
- Prepare area for new dugout slab – See diagram for dimensions
- Dig, set & pour four (4) 8’ 4” x 4” posts – See diagram, link to diagram below, for location and spacing
- Dig, set & pour four (4) 10’ 4” x 4: posts - – See diagram, link to diagram below, for location and spacing
- TYSC will supply the four (4) 8’ 4” x 4” posts and four (4) 10’ 4” x 4 posts. Please give 2 day notice when ready for these supplies to coordinate delivery.
- Form concrete slab of 6.735 ft (76.5”) x 31.875 ft (382.5”);
- Slab should be offset to allow for new fencing to be installed in front of dugouts and remain in line with backstop fence line.
- Remove forms, back fill slab, grade and seed area around the dugout not a part of the infield ball area.
- Contractor will be responsible for all trash and disposal or recycling of materials removed or no longer usable after completion of the project.
Diagram Link: Dug Out Diagram